[Community-Discuss] Allegation of Harassment

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Tue Mar 27 12:36:30 UTC 2018

Abibu

Thanks for pointing this out.

This community is degenerating to something that is not nice at all. I
believe we can all agree or disagree in a civil manner without resorting to
some of the language being used on this list.

It is unbecoming of all of us.

Let us respect each other, the community and the institution we are a part
of. I humbly request we stop this back and forth and let the committee
working on this do its work and report back to the community.

Regards

*Ali Hussein*

*Principal*

*AHK & Associates*

Tel: +254 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

13th Floor , Delta Towers, Oracle Wing,

Chiromo Road, Westlands,

Nairobi, Kenya.

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.