[Community-Discuss] Allegation of Harassment

Arnaud AMELINA amelnaud at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 10:01:22 UTC 2018

Hi, Community

Enough is enough... The discussions and opinions expressed by Owen showed
once again who he is and what are  his intentions and goals about Afrinic
success... we all remember his thoughts and almost insults to Afrinic
pioneers ( Vaporware.  ..). Let us ignore him, but always consider  any
good  and constructive advices or opinions he might have from time to time.

Arnaud