[Community-Discuss] Allegation of Harassment

Mirriam mirriamlauren at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 27 08:28:57 UTC 2018

Owen
>>My objection was not to those calling for his >>resignation. It was to those calling for his >>dismissal from the board without due >>process.

You mean due process after he admitted to having shared private information which tantamount to a breach of the NDA.
Didn't you see that section? The community referred to a similar historical event where board members had resigned from board under similar circumstance of breach of NDA.
Don't use words to play with the community, people here are not foolish.
Like i said, only you Owen, only you.
Mirriam.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android