[Community-Discuss] [Board-Discuss] Update from the Board regarding recent allegations

Marcus K. G. Adomey madomey at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 26 20:25:34 UTC 2018

Dear Alan,

> Please do not assume things that have not been stated.  You don’t know whether or not the Board has sought external legal advice, you don’t know how long they have waited for advice.

I am not a magician to know whether or not the Board has sought external legal advice. I was just concerned by the time set by the board for the legal advice, knowing that good board governance and senior legal adviser like the one employed by AFRINIC for more than a decade should have answered this question of breach or not of NDA.

Let me honest with you and WITH ALL THE DUE RESPECT, all these concerns are caused by the terribly poor communication skills you have displayed in managing this crisis.

Regards,

Marcus