[Community-Discuss] Allegation of Harassment

damola olajide d.olajide72 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 16:30:14 UTC 2018

Hello

I spent several days and read everyone emails as well as the internal staff
complaints that were disclosed publicly.
I appreciate and respect everyone comments.

I have doubts regarding the outcome of the independent investigations in
the light as to how this complaint was handled by Afrinic HR (Mr Yavisht
Toolseeya).

Damola Olajide
Network & Security Engineer
Lagos, Nigeria