[Community-Discuss] New Chair and Vice Chair of the Board at AFRINIC

Arsène Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 14:10:55 UTC 2018

Hi Alan,

I have been following the current serious issues happening in the house and i am glad they are being taken seriously. I do share the same concerns as raised on this list by many members and look forward to the outcome of the investigation process that has been initiated.

I would like to congratulate the new leadership team on the Board and wish them all the best as they carry these responsabilities at such an important time in the house. I do hope they will be able to bring back peace and rebuild the trust that many community members have lost in the leadership team at all levels and during their tenure.

Best regards,
Arsene

Arsène Tungali,
about.me/ArseneTungali