[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] Allegation of Harassment

jean-baptiste.millogo at orange.com jean-baptiste.millogo at orange.com
Fri Mar 23 14:55:16 UTC 2018

Dear board members,

Despite the severity of the situation, despite the fact that Sunday Folayani sent resignation letter via email to the board and inform the community about his stepping down, we can see that the board is still led by Sunday and the board still waiting for his formal letter of resignation, instead of posing a vote of confidence on him and electing the new chair.

I join those who think the board is managing affairs very slightly and this is seriously affecting the credibility and confidence on the board by the community and members and thus on the investigation  process.

JB