[Community-Discuss] Allegation of Harassment

Raz BIRAMAH rbiramah at ipi9.com
Thu Mar 22 21:09:49 UTC 2018

I also personally think that things are getting more and more messy now.

Action need to be taken. This is supposed to be bottom up organization. What am seing here is that a lot of voice coming from the bottom for action. So the top should clearly stated if they gonna take action or not. And then we will be clear on it.

Otherwise, things will get worse in the coming day, and obviously very very earlier than April 30th.

Some need to be wise now and put the community benefit on top.

Thanks,

Raz