[Community-Discuss] Allegation of Harassment

DANIEL NANGHAKA dndannang at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 16:37:45 UTC 2018

This is not the point where we should be begging we all know what
transpires when there is a breach of NDA and all the emails have clearly
justified,

AFRINIC is run by the community, is this the example that our leaders are
giving to to the community?

The community has spoken and there clear Rules of procedure, is there a
time frame of action? It will be great if all these are implemented before
AIS.
ᐧ

On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 6:45 PM, Boubakar Barry <boubakarbarry at gmail.com>
wrote:

> This seems to be handled lightly by the board. "Solidarity"? Very
> inappropriate.
>
> If it doesn't act _now_, the community should take its responsibility and
> request a replacement of the full board in Dakar.
>
> Boubakar
>

> On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 3:39 PM, Noah <noah at neo.co.tz> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 22 Mar 2018, 5:57 p.m. Wayne Diamond, <wayne at domains.co.za>
>> wrote:
>>

>>> Some body from the AfriNic board that is *NOT* implicated in either the
>>> harassment or breach of NDA needs to take control *now* and make a
>>> decisive statement to the community in the very near future (as in 72
>>> hours) in order to inform the community of what is being done about each of
>>> the issues.
>>>
>> Thanks Wayne....
>>
>> And to be pricise we have below board members who seem to lack cohesion
>> but i could be wrong.
>>
>> Mr.Masilela Lucky
>> Mr.Abibu Ntagihiye
>> Mr.Bope Christian
>> Mr.Ilunga Serge
>> Mr.Ojedeji Seun
>> Mr.Subramanian Moonesamy
>> Mr.Alan Barrett (ex-officio)
>>
>> The reputation of AfriNic and the community cannot wait until the end of
>>> April for an investigation to start.
>>>
>> +++1
>>

>>> To the board that are not involved in either, get your act together
>>> quickly or step down for a new interim board to be appointed in order to
>>> resolve this but this cannot continue any longer in this manner.
>>>

>> +++1
>>
>> Noah

Regards
Nanghaka Daniel K.
Executive Director - ILICIT Africa / Chair - FOSSFA / Community Lead - ISOC
Uganda Chapter / Geo4Africa Lead / Organising Team - FOSS4G2018
Mobile +256 772 898298 (Uganda)
Skype: daniel.nanghaka