[Community-Discuss] Allegation of Harassment

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Thu Mar 22 18:30:06 UTC 2018

Olutaya

On Thu, 22 Mar 2018, 7:25 p.m. Sunday Olutayo, <olutayo at olutayo.ng> wrote:

> I believe in justice, and it can only be obtained or dispersed through due
> process.

Sunday wrote.

While I categorically deny any claims of any harassment levied at me, and
believe these allegations are entirely spurious,

And due process will apply for above so that there is justice for both
parties.

We can not be passing judgment of yet to be proofed allegations.

Sunday went on.

>  I do acknowledge that I shared a chat (with the best intentions) which
should have been treated with more caution, no matter how good the
intention was.

You seem to be unbothered that a board member took upon himself to share
conversation he had privately had with another board member and the CEO
regarding Afrinic operations and then went on to share details of that
conversation with a subodinate of the same CEO with no regard for PRIVACY
and the sensitivity of the said discussion.

They passed a resolution to deal with board privacy and they since sign
NDA's for a reason you know.

Rules are rules and when they are broken, there are consequences and that
is why we make the rules.

Noah