[Community-Discuss] Allegation of Harassment

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Thu Mar 22 15:39:55 UTC 2018

On Thu, 22 Mar 2018, 5:57 p.m. Wayne Diamond, <wayne at domains.co.za> wrote:

> Some body from the AfriNic board that is *NOT* implicated in either the
> harassment or breach of NDA needs to take control *now* and make a
> decisive statement to the community in the very near future (as in 72
> hours) in order to inform the community of what is being done about each of
> the issues.

Thanks Wayne....

And to be pricise we have below board members who seem to lack cohesion but
i could be wrong.

Mr.Masilela Lucky
Mr.Abibu Ntagihiye
Mr.Bope Christian
Mr.Ilunga Serge
Mr.Ojedeji Seun
Mr.Subramanian Moonesamy
Mr.Alan Barrett (ex-officio)

The reputation of AfriNic and the community cannot wait until the end of
> April for an investigation to start.

+++1

> To the board that are not involved in either, get your act together
> quickly or step down for a new interim board to be appointed in order to
> resolve this but this cannot continue any longer in this manner.

+++1

Noah