[Community-Discuss] Allegation of Harassment

Chevalier du Borg virtual.borg at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 21:45:36 UTC 2018

> And allegation or not in any organization sensitive to Gender issues the
> person who used the language being alleged should have been sent home
> immediately with full pay while issues are resolved.

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVE GUILTY.
work in law. work in company too.
That why we need full independent investigation.

If there is direct line of report between the party involved, maybe some
separation, or suspension of both of them. In this case, there not direct
reporting line between.

--
Borg le Chevalier