[Community-Discuss] Complain for harassment in work environment at AFRINIC"

Lydia Akiriza akiriza.lydia at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 16:15:42 UTC 2018

Thank you Lucky for the update.

+++ Miriam, I am pondering the same thing. Allegations have been made and
yes an independent committee appointed to carry out further investigations
to this effect-- will those "accused" continue in their respective posts
while under investigations or do they intend-- in all humility to step down
as these independent committee investigations are being carried out?

You call upon the community to handle this issue with the "sensitivity it
deserves"(and you are right to do so as these are grave accusations) so
kindly affirm, that the same is being done by the board--- as well as those
affected.

Blessings.

On 15 Mar 2018 12:38 a.m., "Lucky Masilela" <lmasilela at registry.net.za>