[Community-Discuss] Complaint from staff member

Mirriam mirriamlauren at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 14 17:07:43 UTC 2018

 Dear Allan and Community,

As community has called for investigation into all this serious allegation, we hope that plans are underway, meanwhile the AFRINIC HR should consider instituting protocols that give sufferers at the work place the ability to file complaints without retaliation. Lack of effective reporting options is a major factor that drives unchecked sexual misconduct in the workplace.

What we have all read in that document is very unfortunate, if such vulgar language can be used by professionals at the work place against their fellow employees and worse of it all to a woman, demeaning her self worth? Really???

HR should have taken such matters very seriously because few women ever report such incidents due to fear of reprisal.
MirriamLadies in Tech