[Community-Discuss] Complaint from staff member

Adnan RIHAN adnan at rihan.cg
Tue Mar 13 17:34:55 UTC 2018

Le 13/03/2018 à 17:30, Alan Barrett a écrit :
> AFRINIC has received a complaint containing several allegations.  It is a matter of concern, which will be investigated forthwith.  A further communication will be addressed to the community in due course.

I hope the community will understand that, the complaint was made public
by choice from the author(s).

But I'm not sure the community need to say anything except pointing out
(eventually) a loss of trust or better, other proofs from other people.

I'm not trying to defend anyone, or dig a hole for any other, but I hope
the community won't let itself dive into a public lynching session, and
wait for an official conclusion, from the concerned staff (Board and CEO).

--
Cordialement, Adnan RIHAN

GPG: 5675-62BA (https://keybase.io/max13/key.asc)
⇒ If you are not using GPG/PGP but want to send me an encrypted e-mail:
https://encrypt.to/0x567562BA.