[Community-Discuss] Complaint from staff member

Mike Silber silber.mike at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 17:38:10 UTC 2018

Colleagues

As indicated, these are serious allegations.

I would encourage the community to not leap to conclusions prematurely.

If you have lost your faith in the board then vote for different candidates at the next election.

I have not lost my trust in the board, but will need to be assured soon that a credible process is being followed.

We have a governance committee, we have a legal advisor, we have several board members who are untainted by the allegations.

Let the board propose a process and we can comment (or let the board approach the community or parts of the community for input prior to their proposal).

When I say soon, I would suggest a few days for reflection is appropriate and I would suggest that end of day Friday (or first thing on Monday morning) would be reasonable for us to expect a detailed response on next steps.

Obviously sooner would be appreciated.

Mike