[Community-Discuss] Raising concerns

Mike Silber silber.mike at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 16:39:28 UTC 2018

Ali +1

I implore all to refrain from the ad hominem attacks (whether directed at an individual or a group).

Likewise vague aspersions and engaging in hyperbole increase tensions of a community already in a sensitive state.

It detracts from our ability to engage in reasoned and mature discussion on real issues - and certainly ensures that we will not find solutions.

Mike