[Community-Discuss] Raising concerns

Saul Stein saul at enetworks.co.za
Mon Jun 25 07:17:54 UTC 2018

Hi Alan,
I must be honest, those surveys are really a waste of time and don't ask any
relevant or meaningful feedback.
I have very rarely had a ticket go well or timeously and the surveys have
never facilitated the appropriate response.
I have tried addressing it in the past, but I don’t think it went anywhere.

Saul