[Community-Discuss] Cotonou Meeting (off-topic)

Andrew Alston Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
Fri Jun 22 07:22:05 UTC 2018

  *   Let us resolve these problems one by one and improve this AfriNic of ours. As always the grass looks greener on the other side of the fence. Let us fix this slowly and be patient with Afrinic. We can't start complaining now and expect results today. Let us do these things in good faith.

Errr - these complaints - have been on going - for years and years and years and years.  They pre-date my time on the board - they continued (including from myself) while ON the board - and they continue today.

So - I don't expect results from the complaints today - I expect results from the complaints that have been consistent for years.

Andrew