[Community-Discuss] Cotonou Meeting

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Thu Jun 21 03:15:08 UTC 2018

Andrew

We can agree to disagree. I don't dispute the problems. I don't think
anyone does. What I dispute is the method. This is not how we build
community. As Africans, if there is something wrong in the village, you
don't burn the village... Is all I'm saying..

*Ali Hussein*

*Principal*

*AHK & Associates*

Tel: +254 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

13th Floor , Delta Towers, Oracle Wing,

Chiromo Road, Westlands,

Nairobi, Kenya.

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.