[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] Faulty result for Western Africa in AfriNIC AGMM Elections

Marcus K. G. Adomey madomey at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 11 20:08:40 UTC 2018

Dear CEO,

"All the votes went to the only candidate"; how can you assert that if "none of above" votes were not casted and  published?  "none of above" was simply ignored for the GC election in 2017 in clear violation of the guidelines.
"none of the above " was ignored  where it was supposed to  be considered.

Furthermore, at 1:38 and 12:14, NomCom Chair counted "none of above" votes as "invalid" votes for board election.

All seems to concur to the facts that officers not on top of  affairs leading to issues.

Ilegality, irrationality  and procedural failure  are  making afrinic set bad precedences.

Thanks

Marcus