[Community-Discuss] Call for comments on proposed changes to AFRINIC fees

S Moonesamy sm+afrinic at elandsys.com
Fri Jul 13 20:41:10 UTC 2018

Hi Saul,
At 03:32 AM 25-05-2018, Saul Stein wrote:
>Sorry, just to add, I think its great to see a more linear pricing
>structure which will help members grow!

Thank you for commenting about the proposed fees structure and the
proposed change from a step-wise to linear fees structure.

There was a comment about "critical infrastructure" (Section
3.6.3).  It is defined in number resources policies (Section 5.6.4 of
the policy manual).  It is better to have the definition in one place
as that definition could be updated through policy set by the Policy
Development Working Group [1].

I am still looking into the other comments which you sent.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy