[Community-Discuss] [rpd] Appeal against softlanding-bis declaration of consensus

Willy MANGA mangawilly at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 16:32:25 UTC 2018

Hello Ornella,

for you what's the difference between registering a free account on
mail.google.com versus mail.yandex.com ? :)

I remind you that you are using gmail.com but you are not an US citizen
right ? :)

I don't know Dabu but in my humble opinion you are free to use any email
address you want ...

--
Willy Manga
@ongolaboy