[Community-Discuss] Issue with non-AFRINIC Fellowship to Meeting -

Chittesh Sham chittesh at lsl.digital
Mon Dec 10 14:34:34 UTC 2018

Hi Willy,

I agree with you that organisations (outside fellowship programs) should have a set of clearly defined rules both for their fellows as well for other stakeholders involved.

But the main parties such as AFRINIC and ICAAN should also set some rules for those outside fellowship programmes. As a preventive measure, so as to avoid the running into the risk of some organisation with a lot of fellows having a strong lobby with some sort of hidden agenda.

I am unaware if AFRINIC has already setup some rules according to this, do you know if it does?

Cheers,
Chittesh.