[Community-Discuss] Questions about AfriNIC Allocations

Chevalier du Borg virtual.borg at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 08:03:20 UTC 2018

Le mar. 4 déc. 2018 à 23:37, Andrew Alston <Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com>
a écrit :

> Seun,
>

> Firstly – my beliefs on the board process and the workings of the board
> are mine – and my opinions are my opinions – and there is nothing that
> stops me stating that in my **opinion** things are **deeply** flawed –
> and that I am prohibited from clarifying WHY I hope those opinions.  The
> counter argument to what you say is simple – if things ARENT problematic –
> then waiver the NDA – you should have nothing to hide.

Dear AFRINIC board

So long as ex-member of board keep insisting there is something wrong, this
community (or part of it) will not trust you. That is not good for this
community, or to AFRINIC. Maybe you really should suspend NDA for Andrew so
we can clear this up.

At least even if he don't send his concern to community,  suspend NDA so he
may raise concern to gouvenance committee and or council of elder.

--
Borg le Chevalier