[Community-Discuss] Questions about AfriNIC Allocations

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 19:22:56 UTC 2018

Hello Andrew,

Let me attempt to respond to one of your comment which I think you continue
to repeat:

Sent from my mobile
Kindly excuse brevity and typos

On Tue, 4 Dec 2018, 17:44 Andrew Alston <Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
wrote:

>  ....and other than the fact that I am bound by an NDA which prevents me
> revealing so many things I would love to talk about –

SO: As one who served with you on the Board, and while I acknowledge that
there is always room for improvement on Board operations,  I encourage you
to stop giving an impression that there are highly bad things on the Board
that NDA has prevented you from saying.

As I have told you in the past and will repeat once again, if your goal and
intention is indeed to have a better AFRINIC and if communicating that
through public list may impact upon your NDA, please feel free to send them
directly to the Board.

Regards