[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] Resolution requesting the boards resignation

Andrew Alston Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
Sat Apr 21 18:15:13 UTC 2018

Again – cross posted – deliberately.

Considering that two members of the board sat in decision to deny the vote of no confidence – and deny the membership the right to cast their ballots and indicate their trust or lack of trust in this board – I will say this – I for one – am now openly advocating NOT to elect the two members – including the chair who is standing for re-election – if this is the total lack of faith they show towards this community.

Hence – I am openly encouraging every single member here – and everyone who can lay their hands on a proxy to vote in the election – to send a message to this board – and vote NONE OF THE ABOVE for members who were part of this farcical decision.

Andrew