[Community-Discuss] AFRINIC and the GDPR

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 07:52:35 UTC 2018

Indeed! The interconnectivity of networks that makes up the Internet would
make a literal interpretation of GDPR impractical or at least
unimplementable hence a more focused scope of interpretation/application is
required which only the DPAs can provide.

Regards
Sent from my mobile
Kindly excuse brevity and typos