[Community-Discuss] ISOC InterCommunity 2017 in Mauritius

S Moonesamy sm+afrinic at elandsys.com
Sun Sep 10 21:16:26 UTC 2017

Hi Ish,
At 10:17 AM 9/10/2017, Ish Sookun wrote:
>The above does not answer my question. Could you provide me information
>about ISOC Mauritius that AFRINIC recognizes? To be precise; a local
>office/address, name of representative, members etc?

I don't see any representatives of the two local ISOC chapters on the
link which you provided.  The information I could find is at
https://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-25/agenda  I don't recall being
invited to that "chapters" session and I did not attend that session;
several months before that session, I confirmed that I would be
attending an unrelated event which was to be held around the same
time as that session.

I usually send my requests for information about day-to-day matters
to the relevant email address which is listed at
https://www.afrinic.net/en/about/contact-us  It would be easier for
me if you do that given that my reply does not answer the question
which you asked.  I am open to looking into the matter if you are
experiencing difficulties in receiving a reply.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy