[Community-Discuss] Call for Comments on a Revision to the RSA

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Mon Oct 30 15:16:18 UTC 2017

Hello,

Amending the RSA to enable the transfer policy has generated  a bunch of
discussions and concerns.

It is very important to see that the proposed changes through the updated
6d(v) and the new 6d(vi) address the concerns expressed. *The main/major
concern was make sure that we do not create any loopholes to be exploited
after.*

Other minor changes are harmless  and good to have.

Cheers
Noah

*./noah*