[Community-Discuss] Our Cameroon case as one case study in solving an Internet shutdown in a country.

Janvier NGNOULAYE jnoulaye at gmail.com
Wed May 31 14:57:42 UTC 2017

Dear Mukom,
My mail you quoted was to descrive the facts on the field at that time. And
clarifications have been given with the statement we made  on the issue to
those mailings lists.
See attached for example the letter to the Minister.
 It is up to you to appreciate our actions on the field in the direction
you want.
The truth is that the Chapter is become a valuable multi-stakeolders among
the ISP and other local Internet organizations in the country. CAMIX for
instance is today one of the great result of the Chapter and so on, and so
far.
Hope this brings more clarifications to you.
Warm regards,
Janvier Ngnoulaye