[Community-Discuss] Incident between myself and Prof. Quaynor

Badru Ntege badru.ntege at nftconsult.com
Mon May 29 10:58:28 UTC 2017

Andrew

As a member of this community it's not the first time nor the last time I'm I going to expect this behavior or the customary apology.

We are all adults some of us parents I'm sorry as for me apology not accepted. I have said it before and every year you continue to confirm the fact that you do not have the maturity to represent this community on the board.

Let's not blame the alcohol.

Every action and word I hear from you makes me cringe but pains me that you actually stand and represent Afrinic in the international fora.

Purely my personal sentiments as a full member of this community.

My unapologetic regards.

Badru

Sent from my iPhone