[Community-Discuss] Incident between myself and Prof. Quaynor

Andrew Alston Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
Mon May 29 10:30:03 UTC 2017

Hi All,

On the night of Saturday the 27th of May, 2017, while having drinks at the bar, after a week of intense pressure related to concerns about the event, and under the influence of a few beers, as a cultural gesture of reconciliation, I delivered a drink to Dr. Quaynor.  This is customary and is done as a show of reconciliation.

However, when delivering that drink, it seems that I made a mistake with the words that I used and offense was taken.  This was not intended and for the offense caused, I offer an unreserved apology.  I also need to reiterate that anything said was in no way in my capacity as a board member, and was done on a personal basis.

Again, if I have caused offense, I apologize and it was unintended.

Yours Sincerely

Andrew Alston