[Community-Discuss] Opening of e-voting and public comments

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Fri May 12 16:38:26 UTC 2017

Dear Nomcom,

If I may, what is not happening.

I have read emails from folk on mailing list complaining about the slate
timelime and someone also noted on some issue with nomination system which
had issues which AFRINIC had to resolve.

Folks also queried the issue of not having comment period before online
voting start, no response has ever come from nomcom to clarify.

Then we hard candidates who never recieved nomination confirmations and
nomcom still kept silent.

Today is 12th April and its already late and no response this far.

There has been no public response from nomcom whatsover?

Noah