[Community-Discuss] [Nomcom2017] My Nomination for BOD Elections

serge ilunga sergekbk at gmail.com
Fri May 5 13:01:57 UTC 2017

Dear Chair,

I hope  that this finds you in good shape.
As escalated  in the below mail sent last Friday April 28th, my nomination
for BOD election was done on  April 21st but till now didn't receive any
acknowledgement.
I'm a bit concerned 1 week before the end of the application review (May
12th) , i'm not sure that it has been processed or not.
Can i expect a feedback from you on this matter?

Kind Regards.

--
*Serge ILUNGA KABWIKA*
*Skype: sergekbk*