[Community-Discuss] Closed members and recovered resources

Chevalier du Borg virtual.borg at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 03:39:40 UTC 2017

> So – fine – let someone ask for it let it be disclosed and let them
> publish it – either way – the point is – the community has a right to see it

Since it concern audit and money. It is important for membership to know.

-A- If there is someting bad inside  letter, CEO and board had
responsiblity to inform members/community and tell us what is being done to
fix
-B- If there is nothing bad inside letter, that only increase our confidence

That is how we build TRUST. which before anyone is like a bank account. You
cannot keep withdrawing (no answering simple question from community,
calling on confidentiality, NDA etc) without making deposit (be more
transparent, disclosing thing before the go bad, etc) and expect thing to
go well.

--
Borg le Chevalier