[Community-Discuss] AFRINIC Annual Financial Statements 2016

Janvier NGNOULAYE jnoulaye at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 19:10:31 UTC 2017

Dear Omo,
You must note that I am silent on the discussion in progress.
I am very sorry that you read my view in the wrong way here.
I am reproaching Noah's method and not the problem that he has raised
though relevant. I just wanted to remind him that he has a double hat now,
he can ask some questions Inbox to the Chair or the CEO to build his
knowledge base as a new comer into the leaders team.  Anyway, it was just
an advice to him.
Nice end of weekend.
/Janvier