[Community-Discuss] AFRINIC Annual Financial Statements 2016

Omo Oaiya Omo.Oaiya at wacren.net
Sun Jun 18 13:06:57 UTC 2017

Not exactly sure what you mean by this Janvier.  Sounds very much like do not point out any discrepancies since you are part of the team.  I don’t think that’s helpful.  Do you have an opinion on the matter being discussed?

I think for accountability and transparency, AfriNic should make these information available.  I don’t see any privacy issues.

Omo