[Community-Discuss] AFRINIC Annual Financial Statements 2016

McTim mctimconsulting at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 19:51:29 UTC 2017

Hi Badru,

To be absolutely pedantic, the dues paying Members elect the Board,
not the "Community", where the Community = fee payers+ interested
parties.

For the purpose of policy making, we are all equal.  For the purpose
of asking questions regarding financial matters, I believe the fee
paying folks have greater standing.

just my 2 bob,

McTim