[Community-Discuss] Theresa May says the internet must now be regulated following London Bridge terror attack

Adnan RIHAN axel50397 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 14:30:08 UTC 2017

Great…

I can’t understand how they’re not seeing that there is no 100% efficient
way to eradicate or reduce terrorism ???!!!

If they touch the Internet Freedom, as it won’t only bother terrorists but
also legitimate users, including power users, cryptographers, and related.

The consequences will be: Another solution to protect privacy will come out
and guess what? Usable by terrorists, and the loop the go again.

Anyway, we have nothing to say, except maybe trying to get involved in «
Fight For The Future ».
--
Cordialement, Adnan RIHAN

*GPG*: *5675-62BA* (https://keybase.io/max13/key.asc)
⇒ *If you are not using GPG/PGP but want to send me an encrypted e-mail*:
https://encrypt.to/0x567562BA.