[Community-Discuss] Questions about transparency

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Sat Jul 15 01:59:30 UTC 2017

During both the election process and the public policy meeting, there were multiple
instances of the same individuals refusing to cede the microphone after the chair
repeatedly called them out of order. I will leave searching the video archives as
an exercise for the reader as I have better things to do with my time. However, if you
doubt this occurred, I’m willing to bet there are plenty of others who were present
in the room that can vouch for my statement here.

Owen