[Community-Discuss] Questions about transparency

Andrew Alston Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
Fri Jul 14 09:08:14 UTC 2017

This is a personal project, that's others may or may not choose to contribute to.  It is my belief that understanding the factionalism is key to solving it - and I feel this is beneficial, so I shall proceed.

I hope to have others join with me in the effort, but barring that I will still proceed in a solo effort, it will just take longer

Andrew