[Community-Discuss] Questions about transparency

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Thu Jul 13 11:12:51 UTC 2017

On 13 Jul 2017 12:29 p.m., "Ali Hussein" <ali at hussein.me.ke> wrote:

Hi all

Without addressing anyone in particular I honestly and humbly wish we can
exercise some decorum, good will and a sense of community. There's is too
much personalization and hurling of insults and insinuations on this list.

May I submit that we can disagree, discourse and add value to each other in
the interest of the community without slipping into insults and abuses?

Safi sana Ali

Let's engage, agree, disagree, agree to disagree while at the same time
maintaining some decorum?

+1

Cheers,
Noah