[Community-Discuss] Survey on interconnection agreements

Pedro de Botelho Marcos pbmarcos at inf.ufrgs.br
Tue Dec 12 10:17:45 UTC 2017

Dear community,

We are a group of researchers conducting a survey about the future of the
interconnection agreements. Our goal is to understand the current process
and reasons for establishing inter-domain interconnection agreements and
how this ecosystem can be improved in the future. Can you please help us by
answering a set few objective questions reflecting your views? This survey
will take you less than 10 minutes, and you can earn a prize by doing it!

Survey URL: https://goo.gl/bJxJzZ

This survey is in the context of our proposal to create truly dynamic
interconnection agreements. Please watch this short (3 minutes)
introductory video. https://youtu.be/DVbjR7JQTvo

We are offering a redeemable prize worth 25.00 USD (twenty-five United
States Dollars) for the first 200 (two hundred) respondents that meet the
following eligibility criteria:

   -

   You must be a peering coordinator or a network operator working with
   inter-domain interconnection aspects
   -

   Your organization must operate an autonomous system (AS)
   -

   You must be able to provide personal information that allows us to
   verify if you are eligible

You can also participate in the survey without disclosing your identity. In
this case, you are not eligible for the prize.

Research records will be kept confidential. All data will be anonymous and
collected and published in a manner that would not allow identification of
your identity. A summary of the aggregate results will be made available to
the community and used as a part of a scientific article.

If you have any question, do not hesitate to contact us. Also, if you want
to know more about our project, please visit our website:
https://dynam-ix.github.io

Thank you very much,

--

Pedro Marcos