[Community-Discuss] [rpd] How good was Afrinic-27 ?

Frank Habicht geier at geier.ne.tz
Wed Dec 6 17:13:01 UTC 2017

Hi,

On 12/6/2017 7:42 PM, Badru Ntege wrote:
> On 5 Dec 2017, at 23:02, Dr P Nyirenda <paulos at sdnp.org.mw
> <mailto:paulos at sdnp.org.mw>>
>> I am gravely concerned that it appears that people are being coached
>> to write these
>> messages on this stream ...
>>
>> But it would be great ... if indeed ... this was so good ...
>>
>> What is this doing on RPD  ?
>>
>> Regards, Paulos
>>
> Dr Paulo’s
>
> Always the sceptic

Badru,

I tend to agree with Dr Paulos.
And the fact that you sent this to the RPD list proves the point.
What did this have to do with RPD?

There are many messages how great the meeting was.
Including "we have been spared of the arrongace and nuisance", which I
understand was only because of my absence.