[Community-Discuss] Opening of e-voting and public comments

serge ilunga sergekbk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 11:48:34 UTC 2017

Dear Nomcom,

I can under
https://www.afrinic.net/fr/community/elections/bod-election/process,
section 3: election time line:

12 May 2017 End of review period for received nominations
12 May 2017 Announcement of final candidate slate
12 May 2017 Opening of public comment period
12 May 2017 Open e-voting (& appointment of proxies)
Opening of public comments and e-voting will take place the same day.

I think that it would be better to take some time for public comments
before opening the e-vote.
Otherwise what is the purpose of public comment. Which I do understand is
to give Member's time to assess candidate.

Kind Regards.

*Serge ILUNGA KABWIKA*
*Skype: sergekbk*
*Cell: +243814443160 <0814%20443%20160>*