[Community-Discuss] Internet Shutdown session at AIS 2017

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Thu Apr 13 14:51:43 UTC 2017

Alan and all

This is an opportune time to discuss this important issue. The last study on this issue estimated the countries lost $2.4billion in 2015.

Let's have a robust conversation on this issue at AIS.

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."  ~ Aristotle

Sent from my iPad