[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] Matters Arising - Further clarification

Sunday Folayan sfolayan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 19:57:23 UTC 2016

On 30/09/2016 19:26, Noah wrote:

> On 30 Sep 2016 09:20, "Sunday Folayan" <sfolayan at gmail.com
> <mailto:sfolayan at gmail.com>> wrote:
> >
> > Dear Abel, Noah and Members,
> >
> > The Board met on 10th August 2016 and I tabled the matter as promised.
> >
> > A resolution was voted upon,
> >

> Hello Sunday,
>
> JB is right. The update on the weblink doesnt show this specific
> matter as having been discussed and a resolution voted upon.
>
> I only see resolutions that were voted upon to be the below which none
> even talks about this issue.
>
> August 2016
> --------------
> Resolution 201608.294
> Resolution 201608.295
> Resolution 201608.296
> Resolution 201608.297
> Resolution 201608.298
> Resolution 201608.299
>
> > However, the summary of the outcome of the Board discussion about
> the subject matter is that there was not enough votes to appoint Mr
> Ntege to the CoE at this time.
> >

> So this is confusing and kind of misleadind now.

Dear Noah and JB,

The list that you saw is a list of resolutions that were adopted.
Proposed resolutions that were not adopted will not appear in that
list.  The minutes of the relevant meeting will include proposed
resolutions that were not adopted.  As I said before, the minutes of
that meeting have not yet been approved.

Regards ...

Sunday.

Sunday Adekunle Folayan
Managing Director
General data Engineering Services (SKANNET)
16 Oshin Road, Kongi Bodija, Ibadan - Nigeria
Phone: +234 802 291 2202, +234 816 866 7523
Email: sfolayan at skannet.com.ng, sfolayan at gmail.com