[Community-Discuss] Accountability assessment - quorum

Badru Ntege badru.ntege at nftconsult.com
Thu Sep 29 17:18:12 UTC 2016

We had a similar discussion on another list somewhere and someone  related the mass proxie thing to ballot stuffing which we commonly see in our elections in the region

Even trust has guidelines

@ mark thanks for alluding to the elephant in the room.

If we want an outcome that inspires trust which does not exist right now let's consider limitations on proxies.

Sent from my iPhone