[Community-Discuss] Accountability assessment - quorum

Andrew Alston Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
Thu Sep 29 13:03:10 UTC 2016

+1

Such restrictions do not impact of the proxy holder they impact on the member and the members right to choose who they trust and who they wish to invest with the power to speak for and vote for them.

What right do we have to dictate such to the members? Why should a member not be free to choose who the trust, when they trust them, and what power they choose to entrust to whoever they choose.

Or are we saying we don't have enough faith in our members to make their own choices and we need to act as nannies? I call that an insult to the intelligence of our members.

Andrew